CARYS | Hinckley Yachts | 44ft
Price Reduced. CARYS is a lightly used and lovingly-maintained Hinckley Talaria 44. She’s seen only seasonal use, and she looks and shines like a new boat. CARYS has been stored for the winter in her climate-controlled building in Bristol, RI, and has just had her 1000-hour Yanmar service – she’s ready to launch for summer fun. Come see her – she’s really nice!
CARYS sleeps five in her spacious reverse-cycle heat/air-conditioned (plus separate Espar heater) accommodations:
- The cockpit includes aft-facing settees with custom lounger extenders (new, 2013) and a walk-through transom door for ease of access to the swim platform
- The pilothouse features two Stidd 500 helm seats, two L-shaped settees and a varnished teak table with electric up/down adjustability
- Forward, there is a master stateroom, head, shower, galley, and dining salon.
- The interior is finished in satin-varnished cherry with white fabric overheads with varnished cherry battens, and a varnished teak and tulip cabin sole with a cabin sole cover.
- All lockers have louvered doors with radius frames.
- There are custom linens for sleeping, made by Hinckley