ESCAPADE | Oyster 55 | 55ft
ESCAPADE is one of the later Oyster 55’s produced. It features the modern raised-saloon design with opening windows, fin keel underbody and the shadow gap interior joinery style still used by the builder today. The Oyster 55 is credited as the boat that put Oyster Marine on the World Cruising Stage. Its success as an offshore sailing yacht is legendary in rallies and cruising circles. ESCAPADE has a tremendous amount of storage space and room for three couples, plus a workshop. The hull design is fast and seakindly, while still being an excellent load carrier for needed spares, stores and equipment. ESCAPADE has benefited from significant updating in the last four years, bringing nearly all the boat’s equipment to current standards.
Some of the more notable upgrades are:
• New standing wire rigging
• Mast, boom, and spinnaker pole repainted
• New sails
• New generator
• New solar panels
• New batteries
• New electrical panel
• New LED lighting
• New navigation electronics
• New communication equipment
• New electric headsail furling
• New water maker
• New custom dodger/bimini with full enclosure
• New windlass
• New anchor and chain
• New teak and holly sole boards
• New memory foam mattresses …and more.
For more information about this yacht, contact Bob Marston, Cell: (401) 474-1275; e-Mail: email@example.com.